WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE 2017 YOUTH ART FAIR
DEADLINE: June 9, 2017
How to apply:
- Complete an entry form via online or mail in pdf
- A parent/guardian’s permission is required.
- Enclose or email (email@example.com) one photograph of your work. Photo will not be returned.
- Provide a description of your artwork and the materials used. Do not send samples, they cannot be returned.
- Include $40 entry fee: Check payable to Uptown Association or credit card details below.
- Mail any materials to: Uptown Association, Attn: Youth Art Fair 1406 W Lake St, Lower Level C, Minneapolis, MN 55408
APPLY ONLINE HERE NOW!
PRINTABLE PDF APPLICATION: Youth Art Fair Flyer 2017
APPLICATION FEE ONLINE PAYMENT:
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612.823.4581
LOCATION: Inside Calhoun Square (3001 Hennepin Avenue)
Saturday, August 5; 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday, August 6; 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
For the thirteenth year in a row, the Youth Art Fair will give young talent a chance to shine at the Art Fair. The fair brings together more than 50 promising young artists between the ages of 8 and 18, and provides them with an opportunity to display, discuss and sell their artwork while keeping all their earnings. Works include everything from sculptures and paintings to photography and jewelry. Support these up and coming artists by strolling through Calhoun Square and purchasing some great works of art.