UPTOWN YOUTH ART FAIR SPONSORED BY NEW HORIZON ACADEMY
LOCATION: Inside Calhoun Square (3001 Hennepin Ave)
SATURDAY, AUGUST 5: 11 am – 6 pm
SUNDAY, AUGUST 6: 11 am – 5 pm
Celebrating its 13th year, The New Horizon Academy Youth Art Fair gives young artists an opportunity to shine at the Uptown Art Fair. Bringing together almost 80 up-and-coming artists between the ages of 8 and 18, Youth Art Fair showcases their talent, allowing them to display, discuss and sell their artwork, which ranges from photography and painting to sculpture and jewelry while keeping the proceeds. Walk through Calhoun Square to support and purchase outstanding art from tomorrow’s master artisans!
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED FOR THE UPTOWN YOUTH ART FAIR
DEADLINE: June 9, 2017
How to apply:
- Complete an entry form via online or mail in pdf
- A parent/guardian’s permission is required.
- Enclose or email (email@example.com) one photograph of your work. Photo will not be returned.
- Provide a description of your artwork and the materials used. Do not send samples, they cannot be returned.
- Include $40 entry fee: Check payable to Uptown Association or credit card details below.
- Mail any materials to: Uptown Association, Attn: Youth Art Fair 1406 W Lake St, Lower Level C, Minneapolis, MN 55408
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612.823.4581