LOCATION: Lake Street and Hennepin Avenue and “The Mall” in Southwest Minneapolis.
- Professional works of art ranging from limited editions to one-of-a-kind treasures in each of 12 media including sculpture, painting, ceramics, jewelry, mixed media, and more. Over 350 talented fine artists from around the world!
- Tomorrow’s Stars youth art fair in Calhoun Square – the future of the Uptown Art Fair
- A variety of culinary delights from 25 different food vendors and ice-cold beverages available throughout the fair
- Non-stop entertainment – ranging from reggae,folk, indie, pop, soul, Improv, swing dancing and more – on the Subaru Performance Stage located in the Salsa a la Salsa parking lot at 2841 Hennepin Ave S
- Kick back and soak in the live art on the Subaru Performance Stage, while enjoying a cold, refreshing beverage in the Summit Beer Garden, just a few feet away! The beer garden will feature Summit’s classic varieties
- Interactive art activities at the Family Imagination Station brought to you by Northern Clay Center
- The Kitchen Window Culinary Arts Competition teams chefs and artists to create the most dazzling culinary art
ACHIEVEMENTS: The Uptown Art Fair is the winner of over 120 International Festivals and Events Association (IFEA) Pinnacle Awards. The Pinnacles recognize the highest quality in promotional programs and materials produced by IFEA’s more than 3,000 member festivals and events around the world. They are the most prestigious awards in the special events industry. Art Fair Sourcebook listed the 2007 Uptown Art Fair as 8th in the nation. The Harris Guide ranked it the #1 Art Fair in Minnesota. ATTENDANCE: Nearly 400,000 people attend annually, making the Art Fair #2 in statewide event attendance, second only to the Minnesota State Fair.